Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Off Clomid...
Daisy41 posted:
I never did get prego. during my intake of clomid, so now the Doc. has me off it for 3 cycles and meanwhile she will monitor me on how high my ovulation will be. this cycle was my first of me being off clomid so I feel that I ovulated since my side was hurting like it was when I was on clomid. However this uncomfy pain lasted about 3 days...Do you guys think it might be implantation? I am crossing my fingers . this June 30th was our first year Anniversary so we are really hoping this is it. I am still checking my ovulation dates with the kits.

Daisy41 responded:
I for got to mention about me having a cyst once I started clomid and it did not go away until I got off clomid. My last ultra sound shows I no longer had that cyst I was so happy and now hoping I can get pregnant.Anyone with the same experience?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me: 26, DH: 26, TTC #1 since February 2010 Dx: Post-pill amenorrhea, anovulation Failed Clomid 25mg and 50mg on CD 3-7 Starting Clomid 100mg on CD 3...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.