Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
good news
jessi2056 posted:
Baby number 2 is on the way! That is if we don't run into any complications! I went in Monday the 8th for blood work b/c I had received my BFP on Saturday and found out the results yesterday! HcG level is 131 and progesterone level was 69! I was pretty sure we weren't pregnant this cycle but I was def. Fooled!

Good luck ladies and I wish all the luck to you!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mrs62610 responded:
Congrats!!!! Come join us on the PAIF board!!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's-BFN's. Moved to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta 2/11/13 193! EDD 10/18/13

att76 responded:
Congratulations! Isn't it interesting how hard it was to get pregnant with #1 and how easy it was with #2! Good luck!!
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
Yes very interesting and way less stressful with the conceiving part just nervous about a miscarriage now! Trying to stay positive!

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
Well stay positive and hopefully your numbers will continue to be good! Congrats again!! Let me know how things continue to go.

We had our first u/s on the 26th and baby was measuring at 6 weeks 4 days and the heart rate was 132! Just thought I would update everyone! Good luck ladies!

Thanks for the update! I was wondering how you were doing. When is your due date? Hope your pregnancy continues to go well!!

Our due date is March 15! And everything is going great so far! This pregnancy is completely different from DD! No morning sickness and babies heart rate is much faster! Maybe signs of a boy this time? Well see!

Sounds like things are going well for you! Thanks for letting me know your due date. Hope things continue to go well. Who knows I may have some news here soon!

I hope so! I'll be waiting to hear the good news!

Well I am happy to inform everyone that I have finally pregnant!!! I went to the doctor last week to confirm and went back again yesterday. I am due May 10 and can't be more excited. I am staying realistic though and hoping everything will go well. This happened without any meds or medical procedures, so it truly is a miracle!!

Hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy!

mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I am smiling so huge right now for you!!! Praying everything continues to go well!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's-BFN's. Moved to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta 2/11/13 193! EDD 10/18/13

leah27brooke4 replied to att76's response:
oh my gosh!! what an amazing thing!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!!! (leah25brooke2)

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
Thank you so much! We are really excited.

How are things with you?

att76 replied to leah27brooke4's response:
Thanks!! It was truly a miracle! I am sure you can relate since your happened naturally as well!

How are things with the new baby?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together for 20 years! We have been married only for 8. We have been ttc for a 18 months now. I am 36 (DH is 37) and though...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful