Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First round of Clomid
maimed05 posted:
Hey all! I am starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow 7/16/13! I have Endometriosis, but after many procedures, my doc says that my uterus looks good! I am very hopeful that this works, as I am about to be 31 years young with no children. We have been TTC for a year and a half with no luck. Anyone else in a similar situation? Or anyone that has advice would be great!

kls972 responded:
I got pregnant on Clomid three years ago the first round. We have been TTC for about a year again and I'll be starting mine tomorrow also. Good luck!

maimed05 replied to kls972's response:
Well I hope it works for you! I took my first pill this morning around 9am, and let me tell you, I have never had this much energy! I guess I have the Clomid "high" as it's lovingly called! Baby dust to you!! You'l have to keep me informed

c_hancock responded:
how did your first round of clomid go for you? i am on my first cycle this month and i suffer from endo also. just looking for other ladies that are going through the same thing i am. i am 38, and have one child, she is my miracle baby. Now we are trying for #2

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 years old, and I have been married 5 years. My husband and myself have been together for over 7 years. We have been trying to have a baby sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful