Skip to content
Can I still conceive while on Clomid with+opk and mid cylcle bleeding
Faithneverfailsme posted:
Hello everyone,

First, I send blessings of peace to all of us who are ttc -with faith in HIM up above I know all things are possible-+

I am currently on my first round of clomid 100mg cd 3-7--and currently on day cd14---I got a + opk today (cycles are 28d for me so I am on target) I do ovulate on my own-TG, my doctor placed me on tx due to endo/ fibroid(outside of uterus) -discovered while removing cyst via lap in 2011, but since I started clomid i have exp. ib --mid cycle. Has s had anything similar? Can I still possibly conceive? My doc says it could b do to progest. levels or cervix lining---I'm can not help but to be concerned--ib began on cd10 as dark color and turned bright red today after taking opk i passed what seemed like cm w/ blood---please advise, and excuse me for tmi details:}...thank you , my praye-rs are with all of you

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Catherine and Im 20 years old and my fiance's (or husband either one works lol) name is Jamie and he is 26 years old. We have been toge...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.