Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HATING Clomid
Noelle1230 posted:
So I started Clomid about two weeks ago, took it for five days. Side effects were numerous the first few days: dizziness, severe moodiness, bloating, hot flashes, GI distress, extreme exhaustion and just general unmotivated feeling.

Most of those seemed to subside a day or two after the last pill but now the worst effect of all is ruining my life. I've gain about four pounds. In LESS than two weeks.

I'm a fitness professional, eat an extremely clean diet, train 6-7 days a week. I don't touch dessert. My lifestyle has kept me lean and fit and happy for years with my weight never changing more than a pound up or down.

Now here I am feeling horrible, my clothes don't fit right, I can't stand to even look in the mirror. Weight gain for a pregnancy? No problem. Weight gain just because of this stupid pill?? Sucks. I SO regret doing this. Can anyone share a similar experience so I feel less alone in this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.