Skip to content
3rd round of clomid, hoping for success
An_253515 posted:
Hello I am new to this page just looking for hope in that this soon and gain positive thoughts when reading everyone's story. My partner and I have each had a previous child from previous relationships however I lost mine. We've tried for over year and nothing. Dr put me on clomid 50mg in July since then nothing has happened. I was hoping for this month however I just got my period so that brought me down. My progesterone level had increased to 16 so he told me that it was working and I was ovulating. Fingers crossed that this month will be it....how long does it take for clomid to work?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together for 20 years! We have been married only for 8. We have been ttc for a 18 months now. I am 36 (DH is 37) and though...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.