Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
this spell caster who is so powerful
CutyGurl posted:
CutyGurl, My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; zogospellcasters@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that she we either conceive in January 2013 or February 2013,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr zogo, Because he predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a Clomid user. Before being prescribed, I had a hysterosalpingogram (the testing of the fallopian tube by putting a dye through them). It was qui...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.