Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FINALLY!!!!
jhjan2 posted:
This morning I had blood drawn to see if I was preggo. Just got a call and finally got my BFP I was waiting for. She said my hCG level was only 35, which would now make since on why ALL the hpt were BFN's. I estimated that I was 4 weeks today give or take a few days I either ovulated the 12th, 13th, or 14th. Does that level sound right for as far along as I am? After being given the trigger shot on the 10th. I have to go back next Tuesday to make sure my levels are rising, and to get a thyroid test (fun). I'm trying not to stress out from now until Tuesday, but of course I am a little. Please say a little prayer for me that my levels increase. I'm defiantly feeling pregnant, bbs are very sore. I don't know what I'm crying about anymore , soooo tired, and over all just feeling icky. Baby dust to all, hope you all get your BFP your hoping for!!

leah27brooke4 responded:
Just wanted to tell you I had a beautiful little girl 11 weeks ago, and when they drew lab, my level was only 26! As long as it rises you will be fine! Congrats!!

jhjan2 replied to leah27brooke4's response:
Oh that's awesome news!! Congrats to you. Is she your first? This will be my 3rd my youngest is 5 and I just can't remember how the whole process went again with the levels and what not lol. I miscarried in August so we're not out of the clear yet, but I'm remaining hopeful! The difference between this pregnancy and the one in August is the symptoms. So I feel like I got a good chance. My fingers are crossed. Again congrats on your new addition, children are truly a gift from above!!

leah27brooke4 replied to jhjan2's response:
yes they are!! hope you are well!! this little girl was my second! We are just loving our time with her! She's such a doll! I have a DD who is four and a half! Love my little girls.

Aw two girls that would be fun. I got one of both! I'm doing pretty well my numbers did increase to 164 I have labs again next Thursday to make sure their still increasing. Not feeling too icky yet just really tired!

That's great!! Good luck!! My new LO is only 3 months, but I feel like I already want another one. haha. I know.. crazy huh? lol

LOL no not crazy, I'm the same way. I wanted another one right after my daughter, but since I had a new born, and a 14month old at the time I said I better not. When my husband deployed to Iraq I told him I was done we had one of each and that I was happy and complete. During his 2nd deployment to Afghanistan my mind changed and he got home sept of last year and we've been trying ever since. My daughter wants a sister, my son wants a brother, my husband wants twins LOL. I'm happy with any or all of the above.

haha.. thats awesome about your family and how excited everyone is. It's so fun to have babies. My DH loves our little girls to pieces, and my DD just loves her little sister. I am so happy with how things have turned out and look forward to another one. Good luck to you, hope your levels keep going up!!

Thank you!!

donnio replied to jhjan2's response:
Hi jhjan just wondering how your getting on? Not heard from u in a while?

jhjan2 replied to donnio's response:
HI sorry...............My life is so so busy lately, just seems like one thing after another occupying my time!! I'm doing better I'll be 17 weeks on Saturday, I have to pop zophran daily to not deal with my intense morning sickness. I'm still not showing...I think I'm just one of those lucky ppl. Although I am feeling every possible symptom even the ones that are TMI which I am not used to at all. I have a doctor apt tomorrow of which we get to hear the heart beat on Doppler..Hubby will be able to tag along luckily! Find out what we're having on Feb 13th my husband and I had a bet I guessed girl he guessed boy, and now with my intense morning sickness I'm leaning towards boy cause its exactly like my pregnancy with DS.....AHHHH is it over yet??? I hope all is well with everyone I have to make an attempt to make more of an appearance!

buttons13 replied to jhjan2's response:
Bless you.

Glad it's going well and morning sickness is good sign of a healthy pregnancy!

I suffered terrible with it but on a plus note for you, your dr gave u the tablets, I wasn't allowed anything

What a great early valentines day present, finding out the gender Am looking forward to hearing the news!!

Nice to hear from u,

TC and speak soon,

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jessica and I have been married for 8 years. I have a wonderful, loving Husband, named Ian. I also have been blessed with a beautiful s...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.