Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chlomid side effects on baby
An_254114 posted:
I have been reading about birth defects as a result of taking chlomid. Has anyone taken chlomid and their baby has a birth defect? I start chlomid tomorrow and am having second thoughts...

jhjan2 responded:
I have never heard this, too much reading can be a very BAD thing. I think, or I'd hope rather that doctors would warn of this. I've only been warned of the higher chance of multiples, which I think would be even that much more of a blessing. My first born I got pregnant with on 1 round of Clomid. He will be 7 In December (Holy crap can't believe It) and he is just thriving he is at the top of his class in reading and math. He does have ADHD which was passed on from Daddy. I just got pregnant with my 3rd (4weeks) on my 2nd round of Clomid with help from the hCG trigger shot, and I seriously have no fears, If I did I wouldn't risk it, and my son is living proof that you can be blessed with a healthy, normal child. My best advice I could give you Is to write all your questions down to ask the doctor. Best of luck to you In your journey

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Wendy, and I just turned thirty-five yesterday! I have been trying to have a baby for 11 years. My husband and I have been together ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.