Skip to content
How long should I wait for my period or take a pt aftee taking clomid?
1stladyk posted:
I have a 45 day cycle so my gynecologist recommended 50mg clomid since we've been trying for a year now with no luck.. I ovulate on my own just later on in my cycle. I just finished my 1st round of clomid.. I started clomid on 10/04/13 - 10/08/13. I ovulated approx 10/13/13. I have sore nipples, abdominal cramping,lower back pain and I get nauseous and heartburn when I eat. I don't know how long I should wait to take a pt or when I should await AF. I don't know if I should wait the whole 45 days or test now since clomid made me ovulate earlier than if I did on my own. Has anyone gone through this? I can't sit still. But I don't want to test and be disappointed.

jhjan2 responded:
My suggestion would be to test on the first day of your missed period. If that comes up negative give it a few more days then test again, no since in wasting money on a test that could come up negative. Best of luck to you!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Rachel im 27 and have been married to my husband Jason 24 for 5 years. We started ttc February 2010. I recently found out i have PCOS. I...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.