Skip to content
first round
gigifrog posted:
I am 34 and just starting to take clomid, hoping for success My husband and I have been trying for 5 year and we have had 1 miscarriage, no children yet for us. Just looking for support

butterflys97 responded:
Hi Hun I just turned 35 two weeks ago and I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid so I am on the same boat.. I have had 4 miscarriages back to back in the last 2 yrs or so. I have had children and carried full term my youngest is 10..I don't know what's happening with my body....but I am desperate for another baby since the tragic loss of my first son...It's been a long difficult journey hopefully with a happy ending for me..sending baby dust your way..hopefully our time will come soon

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren and I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have a 4 year-old daughter who is anxiously awaiting a lit...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.