Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Menstration pain, no period, no pregnancy
zogie posted:
My last mentrual  cycle started on the 24th November, I started my first round of clomid as directed by my doctor, my cycle has always be regular 26 days cycle, for six days now i have being having  so much pain in my abdomen just the way I feel when I am expecting my period, till now no period, pls has any one experience this

buttons13 responded:
Yes I have, I was sure I was going to start bleeding but it all just went away? Then after almost 8 week I took hormones to induce a period. I'm due to start my 4th cycle of clomid tomorrow.

Have you tried doing some light stomach exercises? Or as daft as this sounds bouncing?

I was getting worried that af wasn't coming, even after the hormones and this kind of thing could help. I did them, and 12hrs later it came! Co incidence who knows!! Lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 22 years old and my husband is 23. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now. I was diagnosised with PCOS several months ago. I s...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful