Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Menstration pain, no period, no pregnancy
zogie posted:
My last mentrual  cycle started on the 24th November, I started my first round of clomid as directed by my doctor, my cycle has always be regular 26 days cycle, for six days now i have being having  so much pain in my abdomen just the way I feel when I am expecting my period, till now no period, pls has any one experience this

buttons13 responded:
Yes I have, I was sure I was going to start bleeding but it all just went away? Then after almost 8 week I took hormones to induce a period. I'm due to start my 4th cycle of clomid tomorrow.

Have you tried doing some light stomach exercises? Or as daft as this sounds bouncing?

I was getting worried that af wasn't coming, even after the hormones and this kind of thing could help. I did them, and 12hrs later it came! Co incidence who knows!! Lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband & I have been trying to get pregnant off and on for about a year and a half. I had some trouble getting pregnant with our first child (...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.