Third clomid ccle
lm123 posted:
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting. After reading a few post I feel at ease to know that their are other women like me who struggle with fertility. I am 32 years old, and been diagnosed with PCOS since I was 25. My partner and I have been TTC for over 3 years. I am currently on my 3rd cycle of clomid and 1000mg of metformin. Since starting clomid I have never ovulated.
On my 14th day of my cycle my gyn gave me an ultrasound. My gyn saw a good size follicle that he believed would ovulate. Unfortunately I never got a positive reading for ovulation. My period was due Dec. 25th and I am a week late. This is the first time I've been a week late. My cycle normally comes on time especially on clomid. I am well aware that without ovulation pregnancy cannot occur. I don't know how to feel or what to think. Part of me feels like maybe I am pregnant or am I just getting my hopes up. I am nervous about taking a pregnancy test. I would love to hear from someone that could give me some insight.

jbrowning04 responded:
This is also my 3rd month, I hope your test came out positive. We have been trying for 2 years to have a baby, when I got on Clomid. I hope it all works out for you, maybe we could support each other.