Skip to content
Third clomid ccle
lm123 posted:
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting. After reading a few post I feel at ease to know that their are other women like me who struggle with fertility. I am 32 years old, and been diagnosed with PCOS since I was 25. My partner and I have been TTC for over 3 years. I am currently on my 3rd cycle of clomid and 1000mg of metformin. Since starting clomid I have never ovulated.
On my 14th day of my cycle my gyn gave me an ultrasound. My gyn saw a good size follicle that he believed would ovulate. Unfortunately I never got a positive reading for ovulation. My period was due Dec. 25th and I am a week late. This is the first time I've been a week late. My cycle normally comes on time especially on clomid. I am well aware that without ovulation pregnancy cannot occur. I don't know how to feel or what to think. Part of me feels like maybe I am pregnant or am I just getting my hopes up. I am nervous about taking a pregnancy test. I would love to hear from someone that could give me some insight.

buttons13 responded:
Aww it's awful the waiting game, been there so many times, last cycle didn't have. A period so doctor made me wait 8 week should have been 9 but I took the tablets regardless. Got fed up of waiting. So now on cycle 4. Im on day 6 Was it the LH urine test that didn't come up positive or a different test ie progesterone?

Fingers crossed for u any way

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, an age where having children was far from my mind. Now, I'm older, married, and we are ready to have a ch...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.