Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PLEASE HELP!! going on third cyle so confused.
kellylgirl posted:
PLEASE HELP!! I am beyond confused. so here is my issue, I am going on my third cycle of clomid, just waiting on my 31 day to check for pregnancy which I am pretty sure it will be negative given that my Gyno nurse told me my progesterone level was 2.5 which I was told it should be at 20.. now my confusion is that I take a with drawl drug to start my period since I don't get them on my own I have PCOS. so I was told to take clomid on my third day into my cycle now for the two last cycles I was on I never got a period until taking clomid because my gyno told me consider the last day of the with drawl pill the begging of my cycle. cause the with draw pills didn't work. can this be why the pills arnt working. I am trying so hard to not be depressed about it but its so hard and I am blaming my self a lot. since I am over weight size 18. I have been eating healthy and trying but the stress of trying is getting to me. Any advice would be great.

hopping2014 responded:
Hi there, I just finished my 3rd cycle of clomid and started bleeding on CD19. Lost month I was 8 days late but this month I was way to early. My cycles ware regular until 2end cycle of clomid. My first cycle on clomid blood test on CD21 showed that I ovulated, second cycle did not show ovulation as I ovulated later, and this cycle as I said got me on day 19 so have no clue if or when I ovulated. My doctor told me to come in on CD21 which is tomorrow just to see hormone levels. Don't make seance but I may go in anyway, So it looks like that clomid may delay ovulation and thats why it does not show on blood test on CD21. You can try using clomid calculator @ http://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

Buy the way, I am also overweight and I started HCG diet few days ego. I already lost 5 pounds. I need to lose 32 to be at my ideal weight. here is the site I got HCG drops from;
www.newmetonewyou.com
Starting this diet got me busy and reduced the stress as well. I wish we all get lucky this year!!!!

hopping2014 responded:
Hi there, I just finished my 3rd cycle of clomid and started bleeding on CD19. Lost month I was 8 days late but this month I was way to early. My cycles ware regular until 2end cycle of clomid. My first cycle on clomid blood test on CD21 showed that I ovulated, second cycle did not show ovulation as I ovulated later, and this cycle as I said got me on day 19 so have no clue if or when I ovulated. My doctor told me to come in on CD21 which is tomorrow just to see hormone levels. Don't make seance but I may go in anyway, So it looks like that clomid may delay ovulation and thats why it does not show on blood test on CD21. You can try using clomid calculator @http://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator [br>[br>Buy the way, I am also overweight and I started HCG diet few days ego. I already lost 5 pounds. I need to lose 32 to be at my ideal weight. here is the site I got HCG drops from; [br>http://www.newmetonewyou.com/index.html[br>Starting this diet got me busy and reduced the stress as well. I wish we all get lucky this year!!!!

buttons13 replied to hopping2014's response:
Hi,

Just to clarify last month u had no ovulation, u took a tablet to make u have a bleed then u started another round of clomid?

Is that correct? If so the probability is that u did ovulate, but when you were withdraw bleeding.

Last cycle I ovulated day 28.

If you read my post mid cycle bleeding clomid cycle 2, at the beginning I have the exact same thing.

It turns out no clomid I have a 6 week menstral cycle.

My doctor was very surprised and says it's very unusual but maybe your similar?

My dr told me to start the third cycle as the bleed was my period.

I suspect u ll be told to do the same.

Try not to worry about your weight, just eat healthy foods avoid full sugar, and walk places and the weight will come off on its own. Hate how drs put pressure on people as it makes it even harder for u.

I'm not drastically over weight but my bmI is 29, so drs told me to loose weight too. I couldn't do it, since I stopped the dieting I have lost half a stone but that's purely by just walking the school run and leaving the car at home on short journeys.

I concieved this cycle so I can no long walk places as I'm high risk so I'm sure I'll put it back on! And probably more! Lol But well my point is Even of you so loose weight the pcos is still going to be there and the periods probably won't return (like mine) so don't worry about dieting, just do something you enjoy and eat anything you want- just in moderation!

Just don't do what my sister does... Has a small bun with breckfast a choc bar with lunch and Ice cream for tea! She says because they're weight watchers/ reduced fat, she can have em all in one day lol! Makes me chuckle!! Can't teach on old dog new tricks!!! Lol

She says the half the fat, u can have twice as much lol

Well any way I'm going on a bit lol

Fingers crossed for you, n G-luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

35. ttc 6 months. first cycle of clomid 50 mg in august 2011

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.