Skip to content
Leaning on Faith and Clomid pt. 2
luswart13 posted:
This month i am on a second trial of the 200mg of clomid. It wasn't fun taking that much, i felt a little crazy and my poor husband had to roll with a lot This month for me is determining whether i stay on the 200 mg of clomid because my levels are slowly increasing or if they put me on another medicine. My levels did a nose dive last month on 200mg which was very disheartening. My sister in law just announced that they are pregnant with their second child. Seems so unfair that i have to take 12 days of medicine to have a one day period, so i can start on my clomid to even have a shot at becoming pregnant. It's beyond me, and beyond my control, i think i just have to keep my head up and perservere. All your stories are so encouraging to me ladies.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda my DH and I have been together for eight years and married for almost four. We have a beautiful son named Jack. He was born on New Y...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful