Skip to content
New Levels!
luswart13 posted:
Prayer works... and 200 mg of clomid. I got a call from my doctor yesterday that my levels were at a 36 up from the -2 they were at last month. Praise God!! She said i defintely ovulated and we had a good chance. I take a test next Thursday ( cd 34).. of course i jumped the gun and took one last night but it was negative. Here's the kicker, this could all be in my head but even before i got the good news i have been experiencing some odd symptoms. I have been cramping every day for the past week, my nipples are super tender and hurt to the touch and my lower back has beeing aching. I know it's probably just in my head, but a girl knows her body when we're tracking everything single little thing!

Thanks for the encouragement, and kind words. This was a good month with new hope, even if my test is negative next week.

Love to all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 years old, and I have been married 5 years. My husband and myself have been together for over 7 years. We have been trying to have a baby sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful