Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New Levels!
luswart13 posted:
Ladies,
Prayer works... and 200 mg of clomid. I got a call from my doctor yesterday that my levels were at a 36 up from the -2 they were at last month. Praise God!! She said i defintely ovulated and we had a good chance. I take a test next Thursday ( cd 34).. of course i jumped the gun and took one last night but it was negative. Here's the kicker, this could all be in my head but even before i got the good news i have been experiencing some odd symptoms. I have been cramping every day for the past week, my nipples are super tender and hurt to the touch and my lower back has beeing aching. I know it's probably just in my head, but a girl knows her body when we're tracking everything single little thing!

Thanks for the encouragement, and kind words. This was a good month with new hope, even if my test is negative next week.

Love to all.

L

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (34) & DH (32) have been TTC for 18 months. I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. In May 2010 I started taking Clomid without any...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.