Skip to content
3rd round of Clomid
bpswife263 posted:
Hi, this is my 3rd round of Clomid. The past two cycles I started my period on day 30. Today I am at day 35 and no sign of starting my period, with the exception of breast tenderness starting on day 30. I have taking pregnancy test on day 31 and 33 and both were negative. The last two round of Clomid I was sick with cramps and bad breast tenderness from day 12-30 then went away the day I started my period. Im not sure what I am asking but maybe hear your thoughts on what this could be? Should I wait to see if I do get my period or wait a few days and test again?
leah27brooke4 responded:
I'm a graduate of these boards, but I was just passing through. I would recommend that you wait a few days and test again. Maybe you ovulated late. If that's true, then you should be either expecting a period or a BFP! Good luck!
bpswife263 replied to leah27brooke4's response:
UPDATE: Took more test and all are neg. I have NOT had AF yet so, not sure what is going on. I have a doctors appointment already scheduled for next week as a checkup on the clomid anyways so we will see what he has to say. Thanks!
butterflys97 replied to bpswife263's response:
Hi, please keep us posted. Best of wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed some time ago with PCOS. My husband and I were married last year and after trying for a bit without any medication, we believed it was...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful