Skip to content
3rd round of Clomid
bpswife263 posted:
Hi, this is my 3rd round of Clomid. The past two cycles I started my period on day 30. Today I am at day 35 and no sign of starting my period, with the exception of breast tenderness starting on day 30. I have taking pregnancy test on day 31 and 33 and both were negative. The last two round of Clomid I was sick with cramps and bad breast tenderness from day 12-30 then went away the day I started my period. Im not sure what I am asking but maybe hear your thoughts on what this could be? Should I wait to see if I do get my period or wait a few days and test again?

leah27brooke4 responded:
I'm a graduate of these boards, but I was just passing through. I would recommend that you wait a few days and test again. Maybe you ovulated late. If that's true, then you should be either expecting a period or a BFP! Good luck!

bpswife263 replied to leah27brooke4's response:
UPDATE: Took more test and all are neg. I have NOT had AF yet so, not sure what is going on. I have a doctors appointment already scheduled for next week as a checkup on the clomid anyways so we will see what he has to say. Thanks!

butterflys97 replied to bpswife263's response:
Hi, please keep us posted. Best of wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, my name is Linsey and I've been married for 5yrs the 20th of this month and we have a 3yr old little curly headed boy that we love to death. ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.