Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mood swings
hope0405 posted:
Is clomid making anyone else crazy?? I am very moody, insecure, and jealous since 2 rounds! I'm angry both when I'm around my as well as when we aren't, then I just send mean texts. When does this go away??

breannawhitney responded:
Lol, yes. I have noticed that in myself too, because your hormones are going crazy. I lash out at my fiance and I feel overwhelmed at times. It will go away, only to come back if you get pregnant!

maragayle responded:
Clomid puts you through an emotional rollercoaster. Unfortunately, the ride doesn't really stop until you stop taking it! Side effects are horrid. I always felt as though I were feeling the early symptoms of pregnancy, but it was always the side effects from the Clomid! Hang in there! We can all be psychotic together...
Me 25, DH 26, TTC 2 years, diagnosed with PCOS, 1 m/c

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.