Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
    ??????
    slik_kitty posted:
    did everyone run away???? sniffle

margaroo responded:
    Kitty,

I know, we don't have the same population on the general board, and no one visits here. It's lonely.

Maggie

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
    yeppers it is.

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
    I just got in about half an hr ago. Went to have fun with my friend. I enjoyed it.

Walked in the house and wonder why it is so warm well dad put the ac up to 80 and we had agreed to set it at 75. gggrrrr. I will have a word with him tmw. It feels like a sauna in here.

Stopped at RX to get meds then stop at friend FIL house to check on stuff then off to get hair cut while friend looks for new pants. Then to eat at a mexican restaurant. Ten she wanted to see her dad so we did. Then store to grab a few things I needed. Overall I had a good time. We each vented about our stuff. LOL.

Had a long email convo with my T about some issues and will continue discussing it on Monday. I've been way too busy.

slik_kitty replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
    you oughta stop and rest here a while. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to margaroo's response:
    Maggiepie...... sorry it's so lonely here... don't know where everyone has gone these days... I guess people are just busy and healthy and maybe that's a good thing??? dunno....I miss everyone too.... pout...

Hugs
    Snowy

skypper responded:
    hugs... sorry i've been busy trying to hold om to my marbles

bpcookie responded:
    hey hunnies, Im snooping around right now, but cant stay long. My board has been slow too, but maybe everyone is on vacation. Its also been slow on the main board as well. Its like, where did everyone go? Did they all find a cure?

hugs to all

bipolargal responded:
    I usually only participate on the boards on the weekends, due to my hectic schedule. Tonight they let us go home early, so I treated myself to letting me play on the boards a little tonight.

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
    hahahahahaha good one Cookie! ... maybe they did???

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
    How you doing hon?? how did the docs appt go????

hugs Snowy

hereinmyhead responded:
    kitty, i thought for a sec maybe i was imagining that. hmph! but of course THAT couldn't be true.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Having a great time,
    coco-peeps! Wish I
    could bring you all
    here for a week!

Planning to be back home the first
    week in May!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
    why you little stinker! out playing around on us? roflmao

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
    awwwwwww.. Goat such a pretty picture! Hope your having fun in Dizzy Land!!... miss you, enjoy yourself!

Hugs
    Snowy the Owl

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
    http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.