My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
??????
slik_kitty posted:
did everyone run away???? sniffle

margaroo responded:
Kitty,

I know, we don't have the same population on the general board, and no one visits here. It's lonely.

Maggie

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
yeppers it is.

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
I just got in about half an hr ago. Went to have fun with my friend. I enjoyed it.

Walked in the house and wonder why it is so warm well dad put the ac up to 80 and we had agreed to set it at 75. gggrrrr. I will have a word with him tmw. It feels like a sauna in here.

Stopped at RX to get meds then stop at friend FIL house to check on stuff then off to get hair cut while friend looks for new pants. Then to eat at a mexican restaurant. Ten she wanted to see her dad so we did. Then store to grab a few things I needed. Overall I had a good time. We each vented about our stuff. LOL.

Had a long email convo with my T about some issues and will continue discussing it on Monday. I've been way too busy.

slik_kitty replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
you oughta stop and rest here a while. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to margaroo's response:
Maggiepie...... sorry it's so lonely here... don't know where everyone has gone these days... I guess people are just busy and healthy and maybe that's a good thing??? dunno....I miss everyone too.... pout...

Hugs
Snowy

skypper responded:
hugs... sorry i've been busy trying to hold om to my marbles

bpcookie responded:
hey hunnies, Im snooping around right now, but cant stay long. My board has been slow too, but maybe everyone is on vacation. Its also been slow on the main board as well. Its like, where did everyone go? Did they all find a cure?

hugs to all

bipolargal responded:
I usually only participate on the boards on the weekends, due to my hectic schedule. Tonight they let us go home early, so I treated myself to letting me play on the boards a little tonight.

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
hahahahahaha good one Cookie! ... maybe they did???

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
How you doing hon?? how did the docs appt go????

hugs Snowy

hereinmyhead responded:
kitty, i thought for a sec maybe i was imagining that. hmph! but of course THAT couldn't be true.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Having a great time,
coco-peeps! Wish I
could bring you all
here for a week!

Planning to be back home the first
week in May!

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
why you little stinker! out playing around on us? roflmao

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
awwwwwww.. Goat such a pretty picture! Hope your having fun in Dizzy Land!!... miss you, enjoy yourself!

Hugs
Snowy the Owl

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.