My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
dear friends
skypper posted:
am back from camping at the beach it was a beautiful long weekend, very relaxing...only kinda bad thing is i lost my cell phone in the ocean, so who knows when i'll get a new one, as soon as i can come up with the funds to cover my deductible...

anyhoo, just wanted to pop in and say hi, oh and i got a seriously awesome tan
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
glad you had fun. i will mourn the loss of your cell phone, cuz now who will poke me all day long? he he he

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
know...it's AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
... poor Sky..

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
LMAO!!!! it's not too too bad...i just wish now i hadn't spent all my monies now gotta figure out how to get more

hehehehe buy a cheaper phone?????

a cheaper phone??? sigh....but my phone has email and internet and instant messaging and a really great camera and all other kinds of really cool stuff, i miss it already that phone had like my whole life in it...really sucks...now that i think of it i do have a couple of old phones, maybe i can get one of those activated and use it in the meantime, though they don't have near the features of the one i lost

I have a Blackberry that I never use... want it????

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
If there are no takers, I'll be all too happy to take it off your hands! lol! I love gadgets, and maybe I can actually get it activated?!?! I don't have a cell, and can't afford to do both, buy a cell and activate it! So, only IF there are no takers, I would happily pay you what I can and pay for shipping!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!
that's actually what i had, it was the blackberry bold

imbabydoll replied to skypper's response:
I just got the my touch slide it's even my modem for the net just got it tethered and off I went and for all unlimited calls text net everything is $100 a month that saved me $60 a month and it works great if you replace also know that this phone T-Mobile has more free apps
Just FYI
hug

fuzzer29 replied to imbabydoll's response:
I will def have to check to see what the cheapest is, as I am very limited on funds, but I would love to have a cell again!

slik_kitty replied to imbabydoll's response:
have a my touch. wish they had the slide when i bought this one. i'd much rather have a real keyboard. how do you tether your computer to your cell?

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
  • aaaaawwww i have blackberry curve and love it. I prefer a keyboard I used to have a sidekick but it keep breaking and mine broke last summer ooops.
pdg

skypper replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
love the full keyboard too, i would like to just be able to upgrade but i just upgraded not too long ago and don't qualify for any discounts right now so even if i wanted a new phone i'd have to pay full retail for it which ain't happening...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.