My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
dear friends
skypper posted:
am back from camping at the beach it was a beautiful long weekend, very relaxing...only kinda bad thing is i lost my cell phone in the ocean, so who knows when i'll get a new one, as soon as i can come up with the funds to cover my deductible...

anyhoo, just wanted to pop in and say hi, oh and i got a seriously awesome tan
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
glad you had fun. i will mourn the loss of your cell phone, cuz now who will poke me all day long? he he he

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
know...it's AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
... poor Sky..

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
LMAO!!!! it's not too too bad...i just wish now i hadn't spent all my monies now gotta figure out how to get more

hehehehe buy a cheaper phone?????

a cheaper phone??? sigh....but my phone has email and internet and instant messaging and a really great camera and all other kinds of really cool stuff, i miss it already that phone had like my whole life in it...really sucks...now that i think of it i do have a couple of old phones, maybe i can get one of those activated and use it in the meantime, though they don't have near the features of the one i lost

I have a Blackberry that I never use... want it????

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
If there are no takers, I'll be all too happy to take it off your hands! lol! I love gadgets, and maybe I can actually get it activated?!?! I don't have a cell, and can't afford to do both, buy a cell and activate it! So, only IF there are no takers, I would happily pay you what I can and pay for shipping!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!
that's actually what i had, it was the blackberry bold

imbabydoll replied to skypper's response:
I just got the my touch slide it's even my modem for the net just got it tethered and off I went and for all unlimited calls text net everything is $100 a month that saved me $60 a month and it works great if you replace also know that this phone T-Mobile has more free apps
Just FYI
hug

fuzzer29 replied to imbabydoll's response:
I will def have to check to see what the cheapest is, as I am very limited on funds, but I would love to have a cell again!

slik_kitty replied to imbabydoll's response:
have a my touch. wish they had the slide when i bought this one. i'd much rather have a real keyboard. how do you tether your computer to your cell?

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
  • aaaaawwww i have blackberry curve and love it. I prefer a keyboard I used to have a sidekick but it keep breaking and mine broke last summer ooops.
pdg

skypper replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
love the full keyboard too, i would like to just be able to upgrade but i just upgraded not too long ago and don't qualify for any discounts right now so even if i wanted a new phone i'd have to pay full retail for it which ain't happening...

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.