My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I hope you dont mind
KatieS83 posted:
If i hang out here. I may not post much at first until i feel it out a little, i see a lot of familar faces though. <waves to Snowy and Kitty>
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
kitty waves at katie. you are so very welcome here. just sing the coconut patch anthem, it's written at the top of the main page, and you will be a patchie!!!! he he he

and if you want to use smilies, i have a whole list of them under tips on the right side of the page. just copy the url for the smilie you want and paste it into the window that pops up when you click on the right most box just above the posting window. it looks like a tv. he he he

bipolargal responded:
Who could resist a face like that?

snowyowl33 responded:
Katie!!!!!!

Welcome to the Coconut Patch...... started long ago cause I thought everyone was nuts, but didn't want to offend people so it turned into Coconuts..... Kitty founded this board so we have a place to gather, and have some fun, reax, help when needed and just plain chillin'. Of course as Kitty says, you have to sing the Coconut anthem first tho..... (ohhh two of them to sing... maybe we can make it a duet?? )

Snowy hands Ktie the other microphone, and checks that all the Patchies are listening....(words are at the top left of the first board here....begin when ready.....

snowyowl33 replied to bipolargal's response:
Omg I know isn't it cute!!!! (but so is yours bipolargal....)

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
<clears throat> Ehehm! "mi mi mi mi mi mi"

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
WWWWWOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! welcome to the Coconut Patch! you are now considered a Patchie!! ..... (very well sung by the way.. have you taken singing lessons??? Snowy throws confetti and over Katie and shows her into the Patch. The rest will be here a little later....

Hugs Snowy

slik_kitty replied to KatieS83's response:
yay!!!!! she sang the song!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! you're a patchie!!!! some day i will have to sing the whole song to you. snowy loves it. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
... Snowy peeks out from behind a coconut tree....oh yeahhhh kitty haven't heard that for a loooong time!!

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
would love to hear the whole song. Excuse any typos, i ran out of pain meds which means the tremors and everything else came back, so typing isnt that easy right now.

I'm still fishing confetti outta my hair, anyone know a good plumber? my drain is clogged from all the confetti!

ok, so for all who want to hear the whole song. here it goes. la la la la la la la..................

i'm a little coconut
sitting in a coco patch
somebody came and stepped on me
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut i'm a nut i'm a nut nut nut

called myself up on the phone
just to see if i was home
asked my self out for a date
of course i said at a half past eight
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.

took myself to the picture show
sat right down in the very first row
wrapped my arms around my waist
got so fresh i slapped my face
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thats great! I have a new favorite song!

i've known that song ever since i was a little kid. it's stuck in my head alllllllllllll these years. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Beeeaauuuttiful!!! Snowy claps... she's sooo good at that!!

that song always makes me laugh, cause I remember some of it as well from looong ago!

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
I love that! I have to admit though, I have actually never even heard of this song till now! What a sad and sheltered life I have lived! lol!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.