My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hi was just looking around and saw your group
imbabydoll posted:
wondered if I could come in and play?
look like a fun bunch as well I usually go to grumpys and will always be faithfull to cookie (I know she reads these) he he for those of you who don't know me I'm very quiet and don't casue any trouble ever.........................................hang on ......................had to dodge that bolt of lightning phhh just missed me
Thanks for your consideration
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
all you have to do is sing the coconut patch anthem and you are in. he he he. it's on the main coconut patch page on top.

snowyowl33 responded:
Yeap.... get yourself prepared as I gather the rest of the Coconuts to listen.... GOAT, SKY, COOKIE `away.. ;( , MAGGIEPIE, BEEJ, everyone come and listen to Babydoll sing the coconut anthem!!! .. Snowy hands her the microphone....whenever your ready......

ummmm excuse me... quiet? don't cause trouble?... you????

Hugs Snowy

imbabydoll replied to snowyowl33's response:
Snowy
You do know there might be some in here who don't know me I just thought for a second I might get away with it but, nooooo you have to front me off right off the dot, thanks lol
PS ya'll don''t want me to sing I assure you when my girls were babies if I sang to them they cried so in the best interest of this group bieng bipolar and all I would not want to send everyone straight to depression. I'm only thinking of you.
lol
Hugs to you honey

imbabydoll replied to slik_kitty's response:
So what your saying is NO I can't stay is that it? Have you lost sight of the fact I might screw up everyone in here I promise I will humm the anthem all day to day hows that?
HUG

fuzzer29 replied to imbabydoll's response:
We could do it together! I haven't done mine yet either, so we could really make them go bonkers! I'll use my best falsetto voice and try to crack the glasses and mirrors!

slik_kitty replied to imbabydoll's response:
ok. as long as you hum it with feeling. he he he

snowyowl33 replied to fuzzer29's response:
.... Fuzzer??? you haven't sung he anthem???? Kitty we are slipping... must have been the cocococktails we ad last night!

Ok Fuzzer... here's the mic... and off you go!

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
OK, but I warned you! My singing voice is really bad! Fuzzer takes the mic and wanders up to the stage with her quills standing straight up due to nerves. Fuzzer grabs a cococoktail from the tray to help calm her nerver, and then belt out on her best cocovoice:

I'M A LITTLE COCONUT
SITTING IN A COCOPATCH
SOMEBODY CAME AND STEPPED ON ME
I AM SQUISHED AS YOU CAN SEE
I'M A NUT
I'M A NUT
I'M A NUT. I'M A NUT. I'M A NUT NUT NUT!

OK, everyone, how was that? Did I break any glasses or mirrors? And I love green, so I would love a deep green feather boa! Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeee?

imbabydoll replied to fuzzer29's response:
Very nice sweetie I didn't need thatCrystal chandelier anyway,
B will clean up the glass
hugs

fuzzer29 replied to imbabydoll's response:
Awwww, thanks hon! Sorry about your chandelier! But I had fun breaking it! lol!

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome new patchie!!!!!! that was stunningly delivered.

everything I humm is with feeling slik kitty
lol
hugs

Kitty I'm going to smack your little crossed eyed guy lol

slik_kitty replied to imbabydoll's response:
he he he

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.