Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Thinking of all of you!!!
snowyowl33 posted:

Ok, so yesterday I was zooming downtown on a streetcar, and we stopped in an area called Chinatown to pick people up....I glanced up at the stores, and almost fell out of my chair!!!! It was a giant BOA store!!!!! omg there were Boa's of all colours, and they were HUGE.... I almost screamed STTTTTOOOPPPPP to the driver, but had a meeting to get to!.... so for the rest of the trip home, I thought of all of you!! .. and now I know where the Boa store is...... grin.... now to find the dark chocolate factory.... bwah ha ha ha

Snowy
FirstPrevious12NextLast

skypper responded:
LOL, so cool!

slik_kitty responded:
it could only happen to you. he he he

melly2210 responded:
Very coool indeed. And dark chocolate, btw, of a particularly excellent variety can be chosen at any IKEA store!

bipolargal responded:
OMG Too funny, my wife just asked me why I am laughing LOL

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

fuzzer29 responded:
Now that is really cool! I prob would have stopped in to pick up a few to send to all the patchies!

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
yeah why didn't you get us some snowy???? huh????

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I was too stunned when I saw the store, and then it whizzed by.. however.. who here doesn't have a boa yet????

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
I don't have one! My fave colors are green and purple!

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
dont have one!!!! <waves frantically> i'm a fan of blue

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
Snowy opens her Bag of All things and pulls out a beautiful blue Boa with tiny silver sparkles on it. She gently wraps it around Katies neck, and says welcome to the Patch!.....

Hugs Snowy

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Welcome to the Patch Katie!! It's so good to have more ppl here to create more mayhem with! I'm new here too, so you're in good company in that regard!

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
hehe thanks snowy i WUV it!

KatieS83 replied to fuzzer29's response:
Yeah Hey fuzzer, my mayhem may be slow to come, but i will make my print here eventually!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.