Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Checking in has been a Long Time.....
princessbellf posted:
Hi Everyone
Things are going pretty good for me, loving my New Place already have been here 1 mo. I also signed up and started a Yoga/Brain Wave Vibration class which I go daily I have just did my 8th day today. So can not wait to see the changes it is supposed to help me with.
Now as for the divorce........He is behind 2mo. tomorrow on Spousal Support and still have not gotten the tags for the car. But I did get a call from my Attorney's office and talked to the Paralegal, He called to update me that they Finally got a response from His Attorney (She was not responding to calls or letters) She said that she has the tags for the car. I then had written my Attorney about them but also brought up about the back support...the paralegal said he was going to call His Attorney again and find out what was going on with that (the wage garnishment is still in the process sitting on someone's desk at the courthouse since 16th of last mo., paralegal is going to research and push them to get it done). He called me back and said She also has the checks for the past 2 mo. and will mail to my Attorney's office (which is how we have is set up for now, we do not want Him to know where I moved to) she was supposed to mail today, so I should get it next week, well be nice to finally not have to watch my rear view mirror for cops for expired tags (was due in June), and to re-pad my savings so I can pay for rent, bills etc.
So all in all I am doing pretty good, does help having my pdoc increasing my meds through this and he just extended my disability to Oct. 15th. My Attorney said He does not want me off of it until at least After the divorce.

Well I miss everyone, I only get to write on FB to a couple of you. I will try and keep you updated and drop in and at least say Hi.

Hugs,
Vicki

slik_kitty responded:
glad things are going well for you.

fuzzer29 responded:
I'm really glad that things seem to be going better for you! I hope it continues!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Vicki I am 46 and live in So. Calif. I just got a divorce. I was diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 yrs ago and before that anxiety/panic di...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.