Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hey Guys, Don't know if some of you remember me from years ago.
MeezaWanzaPeezaPizza posted:
Hey, This is Aimee Miller. My old name I used to sign in on years ago when I used to come to the bipolar support group room (the old one), was PeaceAngel. Or at least I think that was it. I do remember a few of you and have some on facebook. It's so nice to be here again. I sure hope you guys don't mind me intruding. Is it alright if I join here? Do I have to have an initiation of some sort, lol. Who knows? Anyway, to formally introduce myself for those of you who don't know me. My name as above, is Aimee Miller. I have been a stay-at-home mom for five years. I'm 28 years old now. I've been diagnosed w/ bipolar since I was 19 or 20 years old. I have two children, 4 and 5 years of age who will both be going to school (pre-k and kinder) in a week or two and I'll be out into the working world again (eek). I've seen it rough the last few months. My first time of hospitalization was two months ago. It was rough and I'm still seeing it rough. Going made me realize I had to have the fellowship of others who can relate, as there were others at the hospital which really helped me a lot! I still can't believe it's been years, my boys were just babies when I used to come here. It feels like coming home again. I hope to see you guys more often, maybe even become a local, lol. Now, I'm not too sure of that. : )
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
aimeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waves wildly. long time no see. he he he

all you have to do is sing the coconut patch song. it's on top of the main coconut patch page. then you will be a full fledged member and a nut like the rest of us. you'll fit right in.

while we may have alot of fun on this board, we are still open to serious topics. so chime right up when you need to talk. hugs

tofargone replied to slik_kitty's response:
don't worry kitty I remember you. So this is a new place to hang out.

slik_kitty replied to tofargone's response:
and such a cool place to hang out too.

margaroo replied to slik_kitty's response:
Aimee - I've been here for almost a year, so I don't know you....yet, but I gather from Kitty's greeting I will get to know you well.

Maggie

I am sometimes known as Mama Maggie because I try to keep peace in the patch. It's a thankless job but someone has to do it (or attempt to).
Today is the first day of the rest of your life......don't worry, so is tomorrow.

fuzzer29 responded:
Welcome to the wonderful board known as the cocopatch! This is a very cool board, and yes, we like to have fun and goof off, but as kitty said, we have our serious times too. I don't know you, but I look forward to it! It sounds like you'll fit right in! After you sing the cocosong, you will indeed be a full fledged member of the wonderfully cool cocopatch!! Welcome once again!

tofargone replied to slik_kitty's response:
dear slik_kitty how are you doing? I'm back. The reason why I took time off of the board was because my pdoc gave Seroquel and it knock me on my azz. Now I'm used to it until he raises it again. Well I hope every thing good with you I will talk to you later.

tofargone

tofargone replied to fuzzer29's response:
Fuzzer how are you? I haven't talk to you in a while. I am back on the board. The reason way I took time off my pdoc gave Seroquel and it kick my azz. He started me out at 150mg and now I take 350mg a day. With 350mg I sleep from 4 to 13 hours. This is not normal for me. The first night I took 150mg
Seroquel I was a sleep so long that my wife though I died. My wife is a late sleeper 10am - 1pm, so you can understand why. Well that's it for I will talk to you later....

tofargone

fuzzer29 replied to tofargone's response:
Feel free to email anytime you want to chat- I'm usually online, and I do check it often, so it's very likely that I'll find it within about 4-6 hrs after you send it, sometimes less. I'm doing pretty goo, thank for asking! I take seroquel too, and boy it does do a number on you doesn't it? I take 300mgs of it. It takes about 6 hours to make me sleepy though, but once it does, I'm out like a light! I also have to sleep a looooong time. I usually average about 10-13 hrs! After a few days of that though, I usually have one or two night of insomnia- I think from too much sleep. I can easily see why your wife was so concerned- that much deep sleep will do that! I hope you are both doing good, and if not I really hope you feel better real soon! I look forward to any emails from you! That's it for now! Hugs!

slik_kitty replied to tofargone's response:
i'm doing ok. doing 6 day work weeks and it's taking a toll on me. i slept 10 hrs last night and that is so not like me. wasted part of my only day off. grrrrrr

fuzzer29 replied to slik_kitty's response:
oh, geez- that is sooo tough! I used to hate having to do the six day work week! I hope it ends soon for you! Good luck and hugs of support!

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
thanks

fuzzer29 replied to slik_kitty's response:
any time!

IrwinsLady responded:
Nice to meet you Aimee, Im taylor

MeezaWanzaPeezaPizza replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Nice to meet you also Taylor!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.