My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
proper coconut accessories
margaroo posted:
Hello my coconut buddies:

In my travels to party supply sites, I found these colorful items for the patch:

Neon colored coconut cups....they look like the real thing...with a lid and hole for straw, but they are made in colors God never intended to be natural.

Palm tree-in pool-cooler. Just the place to keep our tropical drinks cold.

Luau print toilet paper - no explanation needed.

Luau dog costume...for the little red dog.

********* and the pi`ece de r`esistance ***********

An apron for women depicting (from the neck down) a shapely girl (nothing sagging) with a coconut bra and grass skirt. She is wearing flower leis, but I can get florescent feather boas to add authenticity for the patch members.

An apron for men (goat, bildo?) depicting a toned and tan man wearing a grass skirt and a lei made from green leaves. Of course, you will be adding your own special feather boas. I found animal print feather boas. (I'm not kidding).

There are many accessories, palm leaf fans, hibiscus shaped rings, craft kits...we will be busy for weeks on end!

What fun it would be.

Maggie
Today is the first day of the rest of your life......don't worry, so is tomorrow.

IrwinsLady responded:
OOOOOOO lets have a Luau! Yay Maggie good idea.

slik_kitty responded:
dang, show me the store. he he he

fuzzer29 responded:
How cool is that? They had some cool stuff too! And animal print boas- OMG!!!! The more gaudy, the better! lol

margaroo replied to slik_kitty's response:
Check out OrientalTrading.com
Today is the first day of the rest of your life......don't worry, so is tomorrow.

fuzzer29 replied to margaroo's response:
They have some really cool stuff! I like that place!

margaroo replied to fuzzer29's response:
I have bought a lot of things for my daughter's bridal shower and things for personal touches for the reception. Of course I search for coupons. I just placed an order for $105 and got $20 off and free shipping! I love a bargain, especially as money is flying out the door (or in this case, over the internet).

I bet I could outfit the patch and all us coconuts for $100.

Maggie looks at herself in the mirror....and the Mirror Maggie speaks.....get a grip, honey. There is a limit to what you can do and you already know the UPS driver by name......

Maggie sighs....and talks back to the mirror....yes, you are right, I have to stop. I'll just log off now and go take my nap............................................

shhh.........Maggie pokes her head out from under the desk.....does anyone see the Mirror Maggie around? I just want to check out one more site............

fuzzer29 replied to margaroo's response:
That was a great deal that you got!! I like the Oriental Trading Company for their fair prices, and they have a huge selection of stuff too. I love looking through their catalogs too- such a variety of stuff! We could go cocoshopping to outfit everyone! Now that sounds fun!

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
omg!!!! can you imagine a group of us going shopping? i don't think the store would recover. he he he

fuzzer29 replied to slik_kitty's response:
LMAO! Very good point! Stillsounds fun though, and it's their job to be good to customers- aren't we always right? he he he he

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
yes. the customer is always right. even if we are a little nuts. he he he

fuzzer29 replied to slik_kitty's response:
LOL, boy could we ever have a ball!

IrwinsLady replied to fuzzer29's response:
lets have one then!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.