Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
I have a confession to make....
KatieS83 posted:
Saw the new Pdoc, he may be changing my diagnosis (again). To what? he's not sure. Yes apparently i'm that confusing to the medical world! The toss up is Bi Polar 1 or something depression related. I guess we shall know for sure in a month!

IrwinsLady responded:
last time i checked Bipolar cant be changed. Or am I wrong?

KatieS83 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
<shrug> who knows at this point, if i believed everything the docs told me, i have been Bi Polar 1 3 times in my life, Depressed 6 times, and Bi Polar 2 one time. <sighs> i'm just a mess. haha

fuzzer29 replied to KatieS83's response:
I know just how you feel! I have 5 Dx's to juggle! I feel like I'm a mess too! It's amazingly hard to realize and understand that one really does have all of these disorders, and even harder to actually deal with them and work through them! I'm sorry that you are going through all of this. Big Hugs!

IrwinsLady replied to fuzzer29's response:
u and me both. Bipolar 1 rapid cycle, PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychosis and now possibly Schizophrenia.

KatieS83 replied to fuzzer29's response:
awww thanks fuzzer!

good news is everytime they try something new, it usually works even if its for a few months!

fuzzer29 replied to KatieS83's response:
I think that's actually good! I don't have that kind of luck though, every time my meds are changed in any way, I crash and hard too! I'm glad that you get at least a few months out of the meds, but I do hope that you can find one or a combo that works for years or permanently! Good luck, and big hugs too!

fuzzer29 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
I sure hope not! You have enough on your plate to deal with! I have to deal with GAD, MDD, BP2, BPD, and Social Anxiety. My pdoc has me listed as an undecided type of Bipolar. It says unspecified bipolar in my file. I do know it is Bipolar 2, and I have no doubt about the rest, but I guess he sees it differently. Oh well!

its a maybe because the voices started tell me things loud and clear and laughing. But my fingers are crossed.

I'll cross mine for you too!

thanks Fuzzer. Hey email me ur address so I can send you cards and stuff. Can u ask Cookie to do so as well please I misplaced it.

No prob, I'll ask her to as well!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.