My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Snowy's Favorites !!
snowyowl33 posted:

Ok everyone.. time for my favourites game!

1. Favourite gemstone?
2. Favourite career if you could do any of them?
3. Favourite saying or quote?
4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! )
5. Favourite sports to watch?
6. Favourite way to relax?
7. Favourite type of dog?
8. Favourite crazy idea?
9. Favourite type of house?
10. Favourite thing to do in the winter?
11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut?
12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )?

Have fun all my coconuts! looking forward to reading all your answers!

Hugs Snowy

skypper responded:
1. Favourite gemstone? ummmm opals? diamonds? saphires? OMG! pretty much anythin SHINY!!!!

2. Favourite career if you could do any of them? writer

3. Favourite saying or quote? ooh just saw this one today:
If they are gonna be stupid enough to try and change you, be smart enough to walk away. 4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! )
homemade chocolate chip, YUM!

5. Favourite sports to watch? Basketball

6. Favourite way to relax? at the beach with a cold drink and a good book
7. Favourite type of dog? American Eskimo

8. Favourite crazy idea? hum... i don't think there's enough space on this page for that, hehehe

9. Favourite type of house? Something with a courtyard

10. Favourite thing to do in the winter? sleep

11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut? all of the above

12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )? i would be the only person with a fully functional time machine

bpcookie responded:
1. Favourite gemstone? Not really sure. Maybe Tanzanite

2. Favourite career if you could do any of them? Perhaps helicopter pilot

3. Favourite saying or quote? If all else fails, go bipolar all over their azzes

4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! ) Well, ME of course. Oh, you said not me. I dont like Cookies much.

5. Favourite sports to watch? NFL

6. Favourite way to relax? In bed zzzzzzz

7. Favourite type of dog? mutt

8. Favourite crazy idea? Streaking

9. Favourite type of house? Castle?

10. Favourite thing to do in the winter? Snuggle up in a soft blanket

11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut? roam like a Tiger. gggggrrrrr

12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )?Save all the abused, neglected and abandoned animals.

snowyowl33 responded:
bump

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
1. Favourite gemstone? Moonstone (my daughter) and Sapphire (my son)

2. Favourite career if you could do any of them? work in a crime lab (like Abby from NCIS)

3. Favourite saying or quote? I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin

4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! ) i like that Cookie too, but the one to eat has to be soft baked chocolate chip!

5. Favourite sports to watch? Baseball (Go Red Sox!)

6. Favourite way to relax? Play games online (i'm not talking about messing with people on message boards)

7. Favourite type of dog? not a dog person

8. Favourite crazy idea? going out anywhere with out kids

9. Favourite type of house? any house that has a roof, and i'm living in.

10. Favourite thing to do in the winter? watch the snow fall.

11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut? definitely float in space, i think it would be relaxing!

12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )? have one day of being at total peace with life.

bipolargal responded:
1.Favourite gemstone? Diamonds are a girls best friend, and also my birthstone, so diamonds it is

2. Favourite career if you could do any of them? Rock star! but I sing and even my own ears bleed

3. Favourite saying or quote? none

4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! ) Toll house cookies with walnuts, or white chocolate macadamia

5. Favourite sports to watch? Soccer

6. Favourite way to relax? Computer/video game

7. Favourite type of dog? Love them all

8. Favourite crazy idea? Starting an animal rescue ranch

9. Favourite type of house? Modern, lots of light and high ceilings

10. Favourite thing to do in the winter? Stay warm lol

11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut? Fly like a bird, especially with the bay area traffic

12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )? End animal cruelty and overpopulation

bipolargal responded:
Snowy, where are your favs?

fuzzer29 responded:
Oh darn I just saw this! I already posted in on the main board- oops! Sorry cookie!

1. Favourite gemstone? opal

2. Favourite career if you could do any of them? level 4 hot lab! Shudder!!!

3. Favourite saying or quote? see sig!

4. Favourite cookie? (not OUR Cookie, the ones you eat! ) my aunt's sugar cookies! Mmmmmmm!

5. Favourite sports to watch? hockey, if anything

6. Favourite way to relax? with a good book

7. Favourite type of dog? all of them!

8. Favourite crazy idea? world peace, or a cure for all disease!

9. Favourite type of house? log cabin

10. Favourite thing to do in the winter? curl up with a blanket and a good book, while sipping on hot chocolate!

11. Would you rather be able to fly like a bird, swim like a fish, roam like a Tiger or float in space like an astronaut? def to fly like a bird!

12. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? (only *you* )? move to Florida or Maine, but only with Mom!

snowyowl33 replied to bipolargal's response:
oops coming hon....

snowyowl33 responded:
forgot to answer my own questions!

1. Tanzanite
2. Travel writer and photographer
3. Just do it!
4. Home made thick and soft peanut butter cookies
5. The Olympic Game sports
6. Curl up with a good book, or go for a long walk by the water and through forests
7. all of them!
8. Go naked Parachuting when I'm 80!! bwahahah (seriously. eradicate anger and war)
9. Big old stone house, near the ocean, but in the woods
10. Go out for a walk and sit in the sun with a mug of coffee
11. fly
12. Become a Doctor and travel the world spending time in each place helping those with serious illnesses.

Katie, I love your # 3!! lol

Next?
next?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.