My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Why do People....
KatieS83 posted:
Insist on thinking everyone is out to get them. I'm in school but everything is done online via message boards like these. well I corrected someones statement on the boards and she freaked out claiming she knew more then me because she was older, and was a manager for 18years blah blah blah. So I replied back explaining to her that what i was said was from experience and i listed some of my background. People can be such Pea-brains!

bpcookie responded:
LOL re pea brains. Oh hun, that kind of thing happens quite a bit, not only on message boards, chat rooms, but in real life also. I understand where your coming from. Big hugs to you

snowyowl33 responded:
Beeper Pea Brains??? bwahahahahhahahah

Yeap I hear you Katie....i know a few people like that!

Snowy

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
I think i figured out what her issue is. She is more apt to believe stuff written on the web or in books then that coming from someone who has actually worked in the field. this should be a really interesting 7 weeks with this lady, and a lot of laughs from my posts here!

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
poor honey! Stay Strong!!!!!

Snowy

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
hugs. i can't stupid people who can't really listen to critical answer or comment to help them improve.

snowyowl33 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
agreed!

IrwinsLady replied to snowyowl33's response:
know a few people like that.

KatieS83 responded:
big update regarding this lady in my class. my instructor emailed me and asked me if i felt she was targetting me, and whether i was taking it personally etc etc. I told him yes, i felt she was attacking me personally why i didnt know. (i'm the only one she made repeated rude comments to during discussions), i told him, that i wasnt so much taking it personally as i was more annoyed with her, which wouldnt happen at all if she were doing this to other people. Now he's talking to her counsler and going to try to figure out what to do with her. weird stuff

purpledolphingirl4 replied to KatieS83's response:
hugs good luck i hope it does get better for u.

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
Good for you for answering the way you did to your Instructor! and I hope they get her claws out of your back soon!

hugs
Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.