My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Hi everyone
An_187840 posted:
Hi everyone. I cant really write, just yet, what this post is about. You will see what it is about on the third line.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so here is what its about. I couldnt put it in the topic and I couldnt put it on lines one or two because Im afraid that my husband will read it and know its me.

We had another argument about my daughter this morning, two in one week, how fun. My X had paid for my daughters college books and Im supposed to give my daughter a check today so that she can give it to her father because he is asking us to pay him back. My husband agreed. But my husband this morning starts an argument that I thought was ridiculous. Telling me I should make sure she is using the money for books, not to spend it on her camping trip this weekend. I trust my daughter. So an argument started. Then I find out that my husband read one of my posts on the board. Its not the fact that the post had nothing to do with him, it made me angry because he even read one of my posts at all. I mean, wouldnt you be pissed off and hurt by this?

So Im stressed out once again. Im in tears. Im tired of fighting over my daughter when there is no reason to do so.

His son has been given thousands of dollars for college and my husband has never once questioned his son on what he spent the money on. He trusts his son just like I trust my daughter. This is so unfair and Im tired of this whole thing. I swear, I just wanted to run to the closet and hide in there.

Im sure you already know who this is, but if you dont here is a hint. My name starts with a C and ends with a E.

An_187841 responded:
I didnt want to use the main board for obvious reasons and Im sorry this is such a downer post on such a fun board.

skypper responded:
hmmmmmm...................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so srry you and the hubster are arguing thazt's never fun...i hope you 2 can come to a mutual understanding that our kids will always be our kids no matter their age...

An_187842 replied to skypper's response:
He knows that I have been stressed lately, he knows that I had a few days of depression and yet he starts another argument. I really couldnt believe it. What also made me mad was, he put his hands over his eyes, started rubbing his face and he said "your insane". I dont mind someone saying that when they are kidding and joking, but I didnt like the way he said it.

Thanks honey. hugs

skypper replied to An_187842's response:
totally understand....sometimes the bf would tell me, maybe you should go talk your doctor or some other stupid comment and i'd get so pissed off...sometimes they just don't think before they speak...

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
I agree. He has never said that before or anything like it. Just because I disagreed with him, he calls me insane? Then tells me that he didnt mean it THAT way. Well, he sure in the Hell didnt mean it as a funny joke.

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
crap, now I need to rehide my name.

An_187843 replied to bpcookie's response:
again, because I keep messing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont usually hide like that, although the last two posts I stupidly hit MY name. uuuggghh

fuzzer29 replied to An_187843's response:
Aw sweetheart! Big Big hugs to you! I am so very sorry about the arguing! You have so much going on right now, and you really don't need that on top of everything else! I would have slapped him for saying that you were insane! OMG- How insensitive even if he was angry! That is just inexcusable under any circumstance! I really hope he can understand that he has a double standard with your daughter vs his son. There is absolutely NO reason for that unless she has ever been irresponsible with money that was given to her by both of you, and it doesn't sound like she ever has been, so there is no reason for his behavior. I think that needs to be pointed out to him. I hope this stress load eases real soon for you. More hugs sweetheart!

slik_kitty responded:
ummmmm.........but if the money is going to her father, how does her spending it have anything to do with it? her father is getting the money to pay him back for the books. so she won't be spending it anyway. makes me wonder if there isn't something else going on in his mind, especially with his comment. that was wrong! huge huge hugs. i hope he apologizes with roses and lots of chocolate. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

An_187844 replied to An_187843's response:
Thanks peeps. My daughter came and went. I gave her her check, hubby was here and nothing was said about it. So I guess everything is fine and dandy.

Im just so tired, exhausted lately and all I want is a few days rest and no stress.

But, I wouldnt mind the flowers and chocolates. Thanks my dear dear buddies, your the best. muahs

snowyowl33 replied to An_187844's response:
(((((((((((((Anon 881))))))))))))))

Awwwww big huge hugs for you!! hope you get some time to just chill and lie in the sun and watch the road runners zoom by .. beeep beeeep...!!

ummmmmm CHOCOLATE???? Snowy grabs the box because she knows her friend doesn't like it, and you should never eat things you don't like......bwhahahahah Snarf!!! drrrroooooolllllll

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
LOL

i hope everything worked out ok

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.