My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
LOL, happy saturday!
skypper posted:

skypper responded:
OH! and i sent many of you an email with links to the photos from my daughter's quinceanera (15th b-day celebration)
if i missed anyone let me know, i don't want to post the links here but will email you, just send me a message to TiggerLakes@hotmail.com

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
saw them on facebook. she's so pretty.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

fuzzer29 replied to skypper's response:
I love that cat pic! That is is funny! And I also saw the pics of your daughters celebration, and I thought she was beautiful and it looked like every one had a grand time! Beautiful pics too! And her dress was gorgeous!

skypper replied to skypper's response:
it's so funny to see her like that, that was the 2nd time ever in her life she wore makeup, other than for halloween, lol, the 1st was when we did a hair and makeup test run a month prior...of course now we allow her to wear mascara and eyeliner, she is 15 afterall even though she still looks so very tiny to me

hey fuzzer, glad you enjoyed the pics so i gather someone here shared the links with you? it's fine really, i just think its too much personal stuff to actually post ON here but i don't mind sharing with my friends at all.
and it was a great time, once we got over the stress of the morning and getting ready in time, lol, everyone who atteneded had nothing but smiles and compliments, it all ran so smoothly, i was really happy

fuzzer29 replied to skypper's response:
I think I am a friend of yours on facebook. That is how I came to see them. Yea, 15 is a hard age I think, but it sure seems like you are doing very good with your daughter. I am soooo glad that everything went so smoothly. That is a very special occasion, and it should def. be something fun to look back on for all of you!

skypper replied to fuzzer29's response:
you are!?!?!?! omg, so sorry, i'm so out of it! LOL send me a message there so i know who you are! hehehe, sorry

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I live in Washington State and have lived there all my life. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 back in '91 (or there about...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.