Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
meh
skypper posted:
i've been in a crappy snappy bitchy mood lately...everyone is avoiding me cuz i've been yelling my head off, i'm highly aggravated and bothered by everyone, ugh! i mean really WHY must everyone be so dang slow!?!?!?!?!
I CAN"T STAND IT!!!!!!
i've really had nothing good to say so i've stayed off the boards for the most part, its a long weekend and we've got plans all 3 days...let's all pray i don't kill someone this weekend

later,
a very frustrated michelle

fuzzer29 responded:
Hugs Michelle! I hope you feel better- that aggravation is the most annoying thing I think. I hope your weekend goes well!

skypper replied to fuzzer29's response:
thanks for the hugs fuzzer, i'm really trying ultra hard not to explode here....

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
Hummmm sweetie did you start taking your meds regularly again?? Is it "that" time of the month?? (bet a whole pile of us can relate to wanting to rip heads off then.... lol

Hope you have a good and calm weekend hon.....and as Fuzzer says..... Big Hugs!.... now b-r-e-a-t-h-e deeeply ...innnnn and ouuutttttt......

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
lol snowy...no it's not that time of month for me, good thing too cuz we're going to a friends house today for swimming and a bbq...idk WHY i just get so dang irritated with everyone, yesterday i had serious road rage too and was honking and screaming at people much to my kids horror and embarrassment, LOL
and when we went to back to school nio
ght the other night and to pick up my little one from school i told my dd something about there being too many wild kids and how i couldm
n't STAND it and she said, Mom if you were a teacher you'd probably be in jail right now!
It's the large noisy too slow moving crowds that get to me...i feel like i move much faster than the rest of the world sometimes...

fuzzer29 replied to skypper's response:
OMG, how I can relate to that! I feel that I am stuck in the fast forward position and every one around me is on rewind! It does get super annoying too! I am sorry and I hope you feel less aggravated this weekend! Swimming and a bbq sounds wonderful too- I hope you enjoy it! I like Snowy's advice- breathe girl! Try to relax, and have a good time! Hugs, and I'm always happy to give them, so you are def welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.