My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Kitty??
snowyowl33 posted:
Did you get the email I sent you with the giant crab? (think it might even scare the Goat!..) sighhhh Snowy remembers the awesome bike run with the dear Goat.... sooo much fun!

slik_kitty responded:
no i didn't get any emails with giant crab in them.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
ok, gonna send it to both your email addy's as I'm not sure which on your using now....
waaaaiiit for it!!! bwahahahahah... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ibex7 responded:
Pleez excuse the intrusion ..... did someone say CRAB? ..... (Goat recalls Lobster Thermador, Shrimp BoJean, Jake's Buboe Clams, Geoduk Clam Steaks, and Andre's Softshell Crab from 'Nawlins.... Ohhh, so yummy....)

Do send copy to Goat when you e-mail Kitty. She knows that having my addy in your address book can make you eligible to receive valuable prizes. hah Here 'tis: Greygoat6@yahoo.com

(When the goat and the crab meet, it's the crab that should be scared.)

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
when did you go to nawlins???? oh i so miss the seafood from down there. sniffle
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
not this crab hon!! .. would eat you for breakfast little Goat! heheheheeh... it's on the way!!!

you ate Gooeyducks????

prizes???? I looove prizes.....blink blink....

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
did you live there Kitty?? I would love to go there for a visit.....

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
lived there for about 4 years when i was a kid.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yeah, Kitty,
I honeymooned there Christmas of 1985. We had the Suite on the 17th floor of the Radisson. Rode the Streetcar Named Desire, walked down Bourbon St. and watered at a couple of the bars. Also ate at Andre's. Took the paddle wheeler downstream to site of the Battle of New Orleans. Saw the subdivisions that are no longer below the river level (thanks, Katrina) Old Hickory is still cool.

Went back as a family (my kids from 1st marriage) in 1992. Had a good time at Jackson park and those 3 cornered doughnuts and St Louis Cathedral. Picked the street market and made my own gumbo for the first time.

Goat sez': Nice place for a 'kid' to grow up. hee hee

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
would love to go back a visit. see the french quarter. eat those three cornered donuts. i know what they're called, i just don't know how to spell it. binyays? he he he. and eat lots of seafood.

ibex7 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Hey Snowy,

The crabs of which I am most afwaid are sp. ptherus pubis. I saw plenty of them on GIs when I worked in the lab. This CocoCrab doesn't look so tough, and after boiling for a few minutes (they scream, you know) it's all legs and lemon butter.

Geoduk clams need special preparation. After removing the hinge muscle, it is sliced 1/4 inch thick and tenderized for 24 hours. Then it is breaded and deep fried, very hot and quick. Served with garlic butter, the delicate taste of clam is superb, but the texture is still a little chewy.

Prizes happen when I find good deals and am thinking of special people. When I ask for you mailing address, expect a little present.

I've decided that pictures of CocoCrabs make me drool.

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
hehehehe... yes I have to say those little buggers make me afraid too... scratch scratch.... .....

the cococrab scares the crap outta me.. they are HUGE!! could you imagine waking up to one of those crawling into your house!!! ... ok, so maybe they don't bother you, cause you have hooves and horns.....
OMG!!!! Goat I can't believe you told me they scream!!!! you do know I'm a veggie don't you???..... ...poor crab........please don't tell me that....

Are geoduk's and gooyduk's the same thing?? they are facinating creatures....and so unusual.....

Prizes??? awwwww I am such a kid when it comes to things coming in the mail!!! Recently I received something amazing in the mail from my friend, and it was soo exciting for me to go and pick it up!!! ..... like getting care packages when your a kid! .....
Hey cococrabs are protected in the coco patch.....no eating them... (even tho they make me shudder!)
Hugs
Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!