My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
MICHELLEEEEEEE!
snowyowl33 posted:

where are you sistah? Are you doing ok, and when are we going to see you in the Patch?

skypper responded:
...ummmm....michelle tippy-toes in to the room very quietly... sorry i haven't been here, i feel like such an ass...although now that i think about it i have been quite ill this past week, almost forgot till i started coughing and weezing again just now...sigh...see if you would join us on facebook you'd have much more updates *hint*hint* hehehe i can post there from my cell phone and can't yet post to webmd from the celly...sucks
will try to be more consistent..but...ermmm...ummm...not exactly my nature....would you love me if i were anything but....

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
you forgot meeee....

Facebook shmacbook ...........pout...

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
oh man! i just wrote this big ole long thingy and now its gone bye bye
well i think i will just send you more emails from my phone then...i can do htat, but you must excuse the fact that i am very forgetful, i think its cuz my mind runs so fast that the thoughts and ideas are constantly being replaced in the forefront and i lose many that way...sigh...i've been running fast even though i feel crappy, i read a 350 page book in one day....which reminds me i left my dogs out back gotta go get thwm talk to u in a bit

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
it was there. i read it. where did it go????
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.