My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Facebook and their stupid games
KatieS83 posted:
I'm officially addicted again. I'm such a nerd, Farmville, Bar society and Happy Aquarium, my guilty pleasures, at least they wont go to my hips like Ben and Jerry. How many of you play these games?

slik_kitty responded:
i'm on facebook every day. totally addicted. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
add me if you want KES20082010 at gmail dot com

skypper responded:
use to play tons of games but haven't in a long while, it just became too time consuming for me but i'm still on facebook, pretty much every day, mostly now i just post updates, keep in touch with all my friends and write note on occasion...you can send me a friend request if you like, search my email addy tiggerlakes@hotmail.com

KatieS83 replied to skypper's response:
I added you!

skypper replied to KatieS83's response:
very cool

slik_kitty replied to KatieS83's response:
just sent you a friend request but it didn't let me put in a msg. so if you get an invite from slik kitty it's me.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have no idea who Silkkitty would be

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
now I know where everyone has gone......sigh... bye bye....

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
we're still here snowy. hugs

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Come join us on the Dark side muwhahahahaha

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
seriously snowy, we're still here, hugs, if u want i could make a fb profile for you and just email u the login info......

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
Thanks honey for the thought.....

(((((hugs)))))

IrwinsLady replied to KatieS83's response:
have facebook as well and im addicted to farmville and allt he cute animals. add me SthDixieCowgirl6@aol.com

jselleck replied to IrwinsLady's response:
My husband says I"m addicted and is always complaining about the time I spend on facebook. I love farmville and we just started playing fishville. Anyone want to add me I'm byerlej@yahoo.com. (It's my madien name.)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.