Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
    Facebook and their stupid games
    KatieS83 posted:
    I'm officially addicted again. I'm such a nerd, Farmville, Bar society and Happy Aquarium, my guilty pleasures, at least they wont go to my hips like Ben and Jerry. How many of you play these games?

slik_kitty responded:
    i'm on facebook every day. totally addicted. he he he
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    add me if you want KES20082010 at gmail dot com

skypper responded:
    use to play tons of games but haven't in a long while, it just became too time consuming for me but i'm still on facebook, pretty much every day, mostly now i just post updates, keep in touch with all my friends and write note on occasion...you can send me a friend request if you like, search my email addy tiggerlakes@hotmail.com

KatieS83 replied to skypper's response:
    I added you!

skypper replied to KatieS83's response:
    very cool

slik_kitty replied to KatieS83's response:
    just sent you a friend request but it didn't let me put in a msg. so if you get an invite from slik kitty it's me.
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    I have no idea who Silkkitty would be

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
    now I know where everyone has gone......sigh... bye bye....

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
    we're still here snowy. hugs

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
    Come join us on the Dark side muwhahahahaha

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
    seriously snowy, we're still here, hugs, if u want i could make a fb profile for you and just email u the login info......

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
    Thanks honey for the thought.....

(((((hugs)))))

IrwinsLady replied to KatieS83's response:
    have facebook as well and im addicted to farmville and allt he cute animals. add me SthDixieCowgirl6@aol.com

jselleck replied to IrwinsLady's response:
    My husband says I"m addicted and is always complaining about the time I spend on facebook. I love farmville and we just started playing fishville. Anyone want to add me I'm byerlej@yahoo.com. (It's my madien name.)

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
    these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.