My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Divorce trial over......
princessbellf posted:
Well it is over and I made a settlement for less support but Attorney made it so it can not be modified only if 1 of us dies or I re-marry (not likely) and added 6 mo. (If He reads this He already knows this info. - found out He was reading my posts here on the Coconut Patch...)
I made the mistake night before last at talking to him on the phone for over 2 hrs. It seemed like a civil talk we talked about we should have went to marriage counseling a very long time ago etc etc of course everything he said he sucked me in and I got up yesterday feeling really good that we were able to get everything out. Then I went to see my tdoc and She said NOT to talk to Him that it will make me spiral. I had already had a mask on the week prior and broke down. She bursted my bubble by the time I left I was crying, but she is tough with me and that is what I like, she tells it how it is and she was right....then last night (I had left a msg for him to tell him not to make support checks out in maiden name - like he did) he called me and said he thought I would go back to my maiden name and why would I want to keep his it would just be a reminder of what happened. All in all he knew he was upsetting me and I told him and he agreed that we should not talk after we finish the papers we still have to do, he does not want to cause me to have problems with the BP and wants me to heal. So I was depressed all day today and told my Mom last night I was going to go into my woman cave all next week other than going to tdoc appt. Then I have to pressure of trying to get some health ins or at least one that will approve me with pre-existing cond., social services is out, I make too much money, already got denied from 2 co. I am going to try again with the program through the new reform I qualify for 2 of the 3 qualifications and they denied me the one that I did not was that I had ins. the past 6 mo. But it said I could still apply and it is possible that with certain circumstances they could approve me, but it is going to cost me $374/mo. So I am probably going to go hide out. My other part that I am depressed about is that my Yoga/Brainwave Vibration membership is up on Mon. and it really has been helping but I can not afford to continue at this time, they know I am very dedicated (I go 6 days a wk) and they want me to continue the practice but I just can not afford it.......I am really hating life right now...

Bye,
Vicki

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((Vicki)))))))))

Congratulations on your divorce... you did it! now, your tdoc is right... don't contact your ex, it will just stir up a zillion issues. Move on now to work on a good life for you.. you deserve it. There probably will be some downs for awhil, you have just been through a HUGE amount of things, and your mind and body need time to re coup.

Maybe your GP can give you some advice re insurance co's and who might help. Also check with your tdoc, and contact NAMI, they may have some ideas too.

Regarding the Yoga place, can you ask them if you can pay a bit at a time, like once a month? See if they can work with you on this....

Things will work out for you... really!

Stay strong and lean on us here ...

Hugs
Snowy

slik_kitty responded:
so glad it is over. take time off to yourself now and regroup. you will feel better about things after that. now you start a whole new chapter in your life and you will shine. hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

princessbellf replied to snowyowl33's response:
Hi Snowy
Yes I am happy it is Almost over......still have to get final signed papers from judge. Also we have to deal with the the transfer of what I was awarded (1/2 his 401k, buriel plots) I have already taken care of the car, it is Now In My Name YAY and I got my own car ins too Now this was a Great Feeling.
He actually made my 10/1 support check written with my maiden name, I had to leave him a msg telling him not to do this as I still have his name. He called me and said he thought I changed it, and why would I want to keep his that all it would be is bad memories, he knew he had me irratated I told him that it is not easy to do this and takes alot and right now that is the last thing I am going to work on. My Biggest concern is getting me health ins. He agreed though on us not talking for now because he does not want to jeopordize my recovery..
I have went to Soc. Sec. (as NAMI told me to do) and they said they could not help me that I have to be on disability for 2yrs. And the stupid new reform program I was told about, apparently CA is not participating in it....I even talked to my pdoc/tdoc office they said some do Cigna but has a 3wk waiting period, well tried that they couldn't help. So my next stage (only other option) is to go to Social Service for Medi cal/Medicaid.....I never thought I would have to go there.
As for my yoga they have offered me to pay $100/mo, but I can not even pay that at this time I told them, they believe I will find a way to come back, I told them I really want to and as soon as I know my financial situation more I will come back, until then I will go visit.
I am staying as strong as I can, I am a strong woman and know it and I am keeping my Faith to get through the rest of it.

Hugs,
Vicki

princessbellf replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks Slik
I can't wait to start that new chapter....I guess I can say I have started some, by getting my own place. But I still have alot of work to try and heal the scars he left from the abuse.
Next week I told my Mom I am going to stay in my woman cave lol the only time I will come out is going to my tdoc appt and of course to get my mail lol.
My Mom and I are making plans for a trip for 2 days in San Diego, CA to celebrate the divorce, Her treat YAY!! will be soooo much fun.
Hugs,
Vicki

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.