Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
snowy needs a pick me up
slik_kitty posted:
so kitty sneaks over to snowy's house and sets up some monster speakers. then she puts on some rockin tunes, flips the switch, and..................the music blares, fire works go off, search lights aim for the sky. then kitty roars off in her car, unheard cuz of all the music. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright

IrwinsLady responded:
lmao kitty

KatieS83 responded:
is she ok?

slik_kitty replied to KatieS83's response:
she's been down lately and i think this board being so quiet upset her more, so i thought i would try to cheer her up. i hope she didn't mean bye bye for real. it isn't the patch without her.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh no! I hope not either! She was the one that initially drew me to these boards! The ones between you and her cracked me up. I check in everyday, i just havent posted much lately.

SNOWY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzer29 responded:
My Snowy is having a hard time? NOOOOO! That is not allowed! Not in the Patch! Snowy sweetie pie, I hope you are OK, and know that we love you to bits too! Sending you lots and lots of love and so many hugs that you are guaranteed to have a few left over! Positive thoughts too! We love you snowy!

snowyowl33 replied to fuzzer29's response:
(((((((Fuzzer)))))

thank you sweetie........

Thanks to everyone....
Hugs to all....

melly2210 replied to snowyowl33's response:
You cannot be not happy (j/k). It's Halloween time and you can eat ALL the chocolate you want without making excuses. How can this be a bad time of the year for you????

Know I am teasing....and hugs and kisses.....feel more up soon!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.