My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Text Message to All Coconuts
ibex7 posted:
Goat will be arriving in the cocopatch on this afternoon's bus. Mission was a great success and he's looking forward to relaxing with his cocopeeps. Short road trip to Nashville is planned before Haloween,, then the focus will be on getting the Candidates all straight . . .( if that is possible)

Get ready to ROCK, friends!

Take the Poll

Where do you plan to cast your vote in November 2nd Election? Remember, "It's your priveledge."
  • In a local Voting Precinct on Election Day
  • I vote by absentee ballot
  • I vote early at Polling Office
  • I mail my Ballot to the Election Office
  • I don't usually vote
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
rooooooooodddddddddggggggggggeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty waves wildly.

normally i vote by mail, but since i've moved i will probably have to go to a voting place. to heck with getting the candidates straight, i gotta read through the book on all the bills and stuff that are going to be voted on. it's a small novel. lol
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.