My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
OH SNNNOOOOOWWWWWYYYYYYYY!!!!
skypper posted:
Look at what I found! Hope you like it

AND LASTLY BUT DEFINITIVELY NOT LEASTLY

bpcookie responded:
aaaaaaawwwwww those are soooooo cute. LMAO I love the *dear God, I must be adopted*. Those are great.

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
owl morph is my fav....made me laugh

and the duck lovin on the owl...absolutely adorable

skypper replied to melly2210's response:
couldn't decide which i liked best so i posted them all! lol, sooooo cutesie!

slik_kitty responded:
so funny. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 responded:
OMG!!!where di you get the pics of my family???? bwahahahaha...awwww they are sooo cute! thnks honey... gonna save them to my pics file...

Big hugs

Snowy

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Pos. Trigger: Since we are talking about owls, I have a story. Once I was at the Horse Races and this baby owl comes soaring down from the rafters and lands on the ground. All these nosy ppl, run over and surrounds the owl, wanting to get close to it. So Im getting pissed off because this owl is scared. I go over to take control of the situation, telling ppl "can everyone back up and give the owl some room?........." This stupid A** hole B**** from Hell, crouches down right next to the poor darling so that she could have a pic. taken next to this poor thing. I wish that owl would have pulled a Jackie Chan on her azz, then jump on her face ripping her nose hair out. Thank goodness someone came over, got the owl and was going to take it to the wild life foundation.

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
OMG some ppl really suck! I would have snapped and gone bipolar all over her azz! That kind of thing makes me soooo angry! I wish that owl DID go jackie chan all over her- lord knows she deserved it!

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
Good thing I wasn't around, she would have got drop kicked right out of the barn...... from the haystack on the second floor!

Idiots!

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
Trust me, I wanted to b***** slap her. Me, my husband, my sister and her b/f were sitting at a table when the owl flew down. When I saw all the ppl gathering around it, I just had to do something. My husband and sister were like "Oh NO, there she goes". lol. I just cant stand by and watch A holes do that. Of course, nobody listened to me. My only regret was that I didnt get more forceful and start cussing at ppl.

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
((((((Cookie)))))

At least you tried honey! so many people don't!.... thanks from the Owl world....

bpcookie replied to snowyowl33's response:
Anything for the animals.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. What other state would have the "Terminator" as governor? I have been married to a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.