My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
snowy's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slik_kitty posted:
think. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright

KatieS83 responded:
<looks around so fast it would appear her head is spinning> Where?? Where is she?!

snowyowl33 responded:

........Boo! ......

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Snowy runs from out behind the coconut tree, and SMACKS Kitty .. .....( just because)... bwahahaha zzzzzzzooooooommmm -------> past the Goat pen...taking a quick peek inside to see if Goat has made it back from his Jesus peep party......and zips off to Michelles house to giggle behind her cocodoor....

little does snowy know that kitty had invisible ink on her that appears over time and now snowy has a neon green hand.
mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
oh thank goodness i missed my snowy and her soft feathery kindness

..... um Kitty....owls don't have hands!!!

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
Awwwww... thanks sweetie pie ... good to see you in the Patch again too... <---- too cute not to use.... hehehehe

Big Hugs n' love n' stuff ....

neon green feathers then!

........ perdy!!!! Snowy drops a stink bomb on top of Kitty and zooms off with peg on nose..... and HEY where is Beejeroonies anyway?????? tap tap tap........

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Snowy!!! You truly are a night owl huh? lol. I heard an Owl tonight and thought of you.

beej ,must be busy with life cuz i haven't heard from her.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.