My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie
KatieS83 posted:
So tonight i was looking forward to relaxing evening with my son we were sitting at the computer watching Kitty videos, i went to go nuzzle him playfully, he went to push me away playfully, and he jabbed me in the eye with his thumb, and took a nice 1/4 inch chunk out of my cornea. So I'm sitting in the chair in tears, my son is in the same position i am (crying cut him some slack hes only 2). my Hubs says "what happened" I yelled back at him (laughing) OMG I"M BLIND. Little did i know when i was finally able to open my eye a little bit 75% of my vision was gone. So off to the ER i go. Thankfully i was there only 2 hours, the nurses all got a good chuckle since they all had kids my sons age. By the time I left i was only about 45% blind in my right eye, The doc told me that the pain should be gone in a couple days my vision should be restored completely in 7-10 days. so Ladies and Gents How was your Tuesday night?! lol <Big hugs to all>

slik_kitty responded:
holy cow! that must've been scary.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 43 M/W/F of course my husband, my two beautiful daughters, two son-in-laws and two absolutley gorgeous Grandaughters. i have 10 brothers & si...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.