Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Attention Horror Movie Junkies
bpcookie posted:
This friday through sunday, there will be a horror movie marathon. None stop horror movies. wwwooohhhooo. I believe its on Sci Fi, but dont quote me on that. It could be on Chiller. Enjoy

slik_kitty responded:
sci fi has had horror movies on all month.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey Slik, I watched this movie called Frozen. It wasnt half bad. It wasnt that scary, but it was a bit on the bloody side. Oh and the screaming was terrible, so you should like it. LOL

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
ooooooooooo movies with lots of screaming and blood.
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

I think on Chiller they will be playing the movie Evil Dead. I never get tired of watching Bruce Camble movies

don't think i get chiller.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Our local THIS channel has been running Elvira tapes. Ahhhhh ..... She's so hot. The movies are grade B or worse, butt her frontal appearances are deee-vine.

Goat loves those old scary movies .... and popcorn.
I'll be watching late to see as many as I can. Let me know your favorites. -Ibex

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
at least you're honest about why you are watching them. he he he

lets see, favorite horror movies. frogs, gotta love sam elliot, drooooollllll! the birds and the original nightmare on elm street.

Goat's fave Sci-Fi is "THEM!", a 1958 thriller about giant radioactive ants that emerge from a nuclear test site. A component of almost all of these is that, although the threat is solved through the story that is told, it's only for the moment and MAY RETURN AT ANY TIME.

Bela Lugosi, I love you.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
didn't they do a remake of that? he he he

Cute, Kitty. lol

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
How about The Thing starring Kurt Russel? Loved that movie. Any movie with Bruce Camble (spelling). Any zombie flick.

When we were kids we used to stay up real late on Friday and Sat. nights to watch the old black and white scary movies. A great one is Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte.

do you remember a tv series called circle of fear? it was on when i was a kid. i never got to watch it at home, but when i spent the night at a friend's house we would watch it. not much freaks me out, but that show freaked me out big time. i loved it!!!! he he he

we used to watch King Kong shows on Sunday mornings. Oh I used to love it. Back them it was like "wow, look at the special effects!!!"

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Yep, Cookie. It was amazing what special effects could be done with projection on mirror glass and miniature sets. Remember Godzilla with the guy in the monster suit dancing on a bunch of paper mache buildings.

The best discussion I heard was about how the Star Trek cast would discuss the best way to produce the special effects for that series since they were only given a text of the script when they started filming.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.