My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
wow
slik_kitty posted:
all the boards are quiet. everyone must be out partying.
If your car could travel at the speed of  light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie responded:
No joke. Its like killer quiet. Perhaps it means that nobody has any problems right now. or like you said, maybe they are out partying. gggrrrrr I want to go to a party.

KatieS83 responded:
I took my little ones out Trick o treating! and just got them settled in bed. I havent been around because there is a big move in store, The house we stay in has finally sold (it isnt our house but the owners let us stay to maintain it until it sells), we are planning on moving to Florida, since we cant afford the heating bills here in New England anymore. We are trying to figure out finanacially how to make it work, for everything we would need $3000, as we would be staying with my mom. SO i might be MIA here and there.

slik_kitty replied to KatieS83's response:
wow. good luck with the move. i hate moving. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
how did the trick or treating go cookie?
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I had a blast!!!!!! I made one girl cry, didnt mean to. I think a few mothers almost peed themselves, of course I scared most of the kids, two sets of them came back a second time, and the best one was this older guy about 18 yrs old. I was sitting up in the coffin, I had thought that they saw me move when they went across the street, so I didnt bother laying down. I just sat there really still, when he walked by I friggin screamed, I think he crapped his pants. LOL He jumped side ways and I thought he was gonna land on my CD player.

I got a great pic of my costume, so I will down load it here very soon

KatieS83 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I friggan hate moving too!Its gonna cost us big time, i wish i had a money tree outside lol

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
awesome costume!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I am audra. I am 22, married for almost three years and have a son who will be 3 in march :). I was recently diagnossed with having manic depress...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.