My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Big Changes!
KatieS83 posted:
About 2 weeks ago we found out that the house we've been staying in (which is a really long story) has sold. Naturally my other half (who has kind worked his way back onto good side), and myself were freaking out, because we cant afford to stay in NH for the winter, lemme tell you theres nothing worse then having to move in the middle of the winter. So we started to talk to my mom, and she opened her door to us, but we were unsure at first because she lives in Florida, we talked and talked for days, finally agreed that going to Florida might not be a bad thing, it might give us a chance to start over, and make a real life for ourselves (and possibly get away from the drama that has driven a wedge between us). I understand living with my mom as an adult and a mother of 2 isnt going to be fun or easy, but if we can get out crap together and get our own place ASAP, i think we will be ok. This might also be a good thing for my health, the pain i've been feeling lately has been unbearable, my hands were so swollen last night that they are now bruised across my knuckles. Also might be a good thing for my sons skin (he has severe eczema as a result of awful allergies). I'm really excited now, i know i'm break down as we closer to "D" day which is December 6th. I have my doubts about this since i havent seen my mom in 6 years, and now we are going to be living together. I"m trying to remain positive, but i have some serious doubts. I'm just hoping we can pull it together down there so that we dont end up breaking the relationship with my mom that i've been working real hard to fix.
But the long and short of this is, I'm moving to Florida! The first winter for me in 27 years i wont freeze my butt off! LOL

slik_kitty responded:
good luck. i hope this all works out for you. hugs
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((((((Katie)))))))))))))))))

I'll send you some snow balls in the mail! hehee.... It's a brand new start for you and all your family! .... look forward to the warmth and sunshine .....enjoy your Mom... and your kids will also get some time to spend with their grandmother....

Keep us updated k?

Big hugs

Snowy

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Most certainly! I"m gonna miss the snow though

Yes i said it....I will miss the snow!

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
hehehe I understand that one.... lived in the Caribbean for a year, and I missed all the different seasons!... including the snow... it can be so pretty all sparkly and sooo silent sometimes....

KatieS83 replied to snowyowl33's response:
It does carry a certain feeling of peace and tranquility........as long as you arent the one that has to shovel it

snowyowl33 replied to KatieS83's response:
true!!! heheheeh

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
WWWHHHAAATTT??????
you lived in the Caribbean????? for a whole YEAR!!!????
OMG! if you EVER go back, TAKE ME WITH YOU PUUUUULLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
Ok no prob my little sugar pie, but only if you do my eyebrows like yours! (you have the best eyebrows on the planet!! heheheeh )

lol! Hugs baby!

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!j!!!!! =D

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes.I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 Y/O, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.