Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Goat?
snowyowl33 posted:

Did you get your card yet? .. thank you for the email, I will be answering soon....

Owl...

ibex7 responded:
Yes, Owl. Your card came Friday! I was surprised and delighted. . . . A much more attractive and haunting owl face than the one I sent to you. I taped it up on the bookshelf above my 'puter just to keep an eye on you. hee hee. Please have a blessed Christmas. All the folks who know you her in the 'patch' , also know you are the Queen of Hoot who loves all of us BPs, and helps us with your wit and your knowledge.

Keep in mind that as long as we remember our friends, we never really lose them. ('Tis the season to be jolly.)

Any complaint you have of a friend's attitude, should best be absorbed in the friendship. -Unknown

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
((((Goat)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.