Skip to content

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Reveille At the CocoPatch
ibex7 posted:
A reminder for all patchies to meet here to exchange Holiday greetings and wishes for a Happy New Year. Reply by telling everyone your hopes for a great 2011. Silly or serious, they'll all count, so think hard before you post.
Any complaint you have of a friend's attitude, should best be absorbed in the friendship.   -Unknown

skypper responded:
The only thing I can think of for sure is to try and have a happier year and to de-clutter my life and hopefully make it less chaotic.
Oh and to try and be a lil more honest and to tell my friends i love them often!!!
Love you guys!!!! And I hope everyone has happy holidays and if you feel not happy, know that I care and will be there with you all in spirit so you're never alone <3 <3 <3

slik_kitty responded:
ummmmmmm...................i wish for a million dollars!!!!!!

hi rodger!!! how are you doing?
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hi Kitty!

Like most everybody here, I suffer with SAD and a lack of sunlight this time of year. Waahoo! the days start getting longer TODAY!!!!!

Moody . . . then teary . . . then busy . . . then lonely . . . then moody, etc. Thanks for asking, dear. And thanks for replying to each and every e-mail I sent to you in 2010, you're a model CocoPatch member and I vote you a Purrfect Pal once again.
Every good wish to you and your family in 2011!

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
wow Rodger, you have just explained exactly how i've been feeling, hope it gets better and we get more sunshine to warm us up....
and I agree kitty is a Purrfect Pal, she's just awesome!

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 33 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.