My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

i'm a little coconut.
sitting in a coco patch.
somebody came and stepped on me.
i am squished as you can see.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut.
i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.
Okay, Cocopatchkins! Report for Duty
ibex7 posted:
The Holidays are over once again. So what are we going to do during the next 363 days left in 2011. Goat's annual free pass to the CocoSpa has expired, . . . so much for mud packs and facials. What kind of mischief and sillyness can we get into THIS year?

I can't wait. I haven't heard from you guys since last year!

Take the Poll

What kind of activities would you like to see in the Coconut Patch this year?
  • More spoofin' n' grinnin'
  • More zoooomin'
  • More parties
  • More romance
  • Better health related stories
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
hey rodger!!!! happy new year! so sorry you have no more spa. we'll have to make one in the patch. he he he
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
additionally i'd like to see many more smiles, lots more fun and chasin, some fantastic water balloon/chocolate bomb/pie throwing battles and all my friends running around the island laughing their butts off and doing cartwheels!

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Cross country skiing:

Highest calorie consuming torture devised by man, and, you get to freeze while enjoying this one. Greatest thrill: Skiing over the tails of the skis of the guy ahead of you, while at the same time, avoiding the pole punctures if you get too close.

bpcookie responded:
LMAO re more romance WTH??? LOL

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
C'mon Cookie. . . . This is the COCONUT PATCH!!! Hee hee

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
don't know if you remember but kitty and purple dolphingirl do have a pretty steamy romance going on w/the travelocity garden gnomes

skypper replied to ibex7's response:

this is what their baby's will look like

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
that's just a rumor some evil people have been spreading. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
well my new years resolution was to be just as evil as last year, so i'd say i must be off to a good start ;

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
In the Bipolar Elementary Schools of life, the CocoPatch is the recess at 10:15.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
what about afternoon recess? lol

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
(Naptime, of course Kitty) (scheesch!)

BTW, what did your purple cat avatar come from, is there a story about it? And your new one looks so docile. Are you getting enought catnip these days?

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
it's from a game on facebook called hatchlings. it is so me. he he he the current one is my own cat enjoying the sun in the window. lol

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
oooh naptime in the cocopatch!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of one. He is 6 years old. I was diagnosed as bipolar about a year and a half ago. My husband did not know how to deal with my manic epi...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.